Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Portraits and Fantaastic Last Minute Nudes!!






I have always loved photographing people, and have done this kind of photography for over 35 years. I started when I was in my teens and continued on as an assistant in my 20's and throughout my shooting life. I love shooting in the studio because of the lighting control that affords me, but I especially enjoy shooting on location. The element of surprise, and the spontaneous possibilities of what happen to be available at the location are always something that are an integral part of my creative process. Making use of what is already there is so important and keeps the image organic and fresh. A prime example of this are the portraits I shot of two sisters on location for a publication captured on Cape Cod.

No comments:

Post a Comment